5th Ann. Education and Ethnic Studies Summit
Ethnic Studies Narratives: Situating the Personal as Political
Due to ongoing COVID-19 related restrictions, the format of the 2020 Education and Ethnic Studies Summit event is tranistioning to a virtual series. Our planning committe is working hard to organize a series of webinars and workshops. Check back regularly for updates.
The 5th Annual Education & Ethnic Studies Summit will explore the Ethnic Studies narratives and the power of community.
WORKSHOP THREADS FOR
- Educators (Community, Classroom, Home)
- Educators (PreK-14 & In-Training)
- Community Orgs & Groups
- Youth (Middle/High School/College)
- Local/State Policy Makers & Administrators
- Chapman Community (Faculty/Staff/Students/Alumni)