Networking and Job Search Virtual Workshop
Back by popular demand... join your Chapman Career Team for an interactive workshop on navigating your job search and building your networking in a virtual-majority landscape.
COVID-19 is changing the world - and with it, the ways we network, communicate, work, collaborate, and yes - even the ways we apply for jobs, and the ways companies hire. But the Career team is here to assist you and make you aware of the shifting trends and encourage you to stay positive and motivated during your job search.
Join us for a virtual workshop on how to lead your most successful job search during this unique time in history. We'll be addressing your most pressing questions, including...
• How do you meet new people, build your network, and tap into relationships without in-person networking events?
• How to "netWORK" your way to a job/internship opportunity
• What companies and industries are hiring? Which are in freeze/layoff modes?
• What type of positions are becoming increasingly in demand, and less in demand?
• Where can you find fresh job and internship opportunities - especially remote work opportunities?
• How should you prepare to speak with a hiring manager, and what type of interview tools and methods should you be prepared to use?
Bring your questions and any concerns you have about working during this season ! This will be an interactive online experience. The 40-minute discussion will be followed by a 20-minute Q&A, giving you the chance to actively engage with, and obtain advice from our host and each other.