2024 DPT White Coat Ceremony
White Coat Ceremony for Class of 2024, Saturday, May 21, 2022:
- Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Event Times: 9:00am-11:30am
- Venue: Chapman University, Memorial Hall, One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866
- First-floor and balcony seating is available.
- Parking: Parking will be free in all designated parking structures and lots. Curbside permits are not required on local streets during Commencement Weekend. Please allow yourself ample time to park as multiple commencement celebrations will be held at the same time on campus.
- Restrooms: Inside Lower level Memorial Hall, ADA Restrooms are at Beckman Hall
- Ceremony length: 1 hour
- A group photo will be taken after the White Coat Ceremony on the Steps of the Memorial Hall
- Refreshments will be served afterward in front of Memorial Hall
Instruction for Guests
- Guests will need a ticket to be admitted into the Memorial Hall for the White Coat Ceremony.
- All guests must be seated by 8.30am
- 8 guest tickets per student will be available in the 9401 Lobby from 12-1pm daily (and by appointment with PT Staff) during Finals Weeks.
Please complete the RSVP survey for your guests using the link or QR code
- Special ADA seating, drop off location, and building entrance is available. Please reach out at earliest opportunity to staff contacts below to communicate any special needs.
- Unused tickets can be shared with members of your cohort. Please send an email to the staff contacts below to let them know how many tickets you have kept/given.
Bring your white coat neatly pressed, unbuttoned, and folded over your left arm (see photo below). Please leave valuables with your family