Strategies for Getting Involved in Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity
Virtual Student Panel
HEAR from fellow undergraduate researchers and creative scholars.
LEARN how to identify faculty mentors, determine your interests, and build your project.
REALIZE your path to academic presentation and publications.
- Vidal Arroyo '19- Rhodes Scholar, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Kayley Cho- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Nicole Saito- Political Science, History, Economics
- Jessica Bocinski '18- Registrar, Escalette Art Collection, Art History & Anthropology
- Vivian Luong- Health Sciences
- Leana Sottile- Television Writing & Production and History
Moderated by: Sydney Cheung, Shinnyo Fellow