Chapman Day at the Farmers Market
Join your Chapman Family at Orange Homegrown Farmers Market
Calling all Chapman University students, faculty, and staff! Orange Home Grown is hosting its first ever Chapman Day at the Farmer’s Market! This event celebrates the great partnership we have with Orange Home Grown, and increases awareness of the Farmers Market and its amazing certified farmers, food artisans, and free community events to the Chapman community. Come out and show your CU pride by wearing your Chapman colors!
Events and Activities:
- Cooking demo at 10:00am by OHG Culinary Enthusiast, Lisa Gilmore
- Houseplant 101 class hosted at 11:00am by The Potting Shed.
- Vendors will be offering special promotions and discounts so don't forget your University ID!
- Gift Basket Giveaway: Two OHG market gift baskets and one from the Office of Sustainability will be raffled off. In order to enter the basket giveaway, you must check-in on social media to the farmer's market (show your post to market manager at market info booth) and you’ll receive a raffle ticket to enter.
- Office of Special Events
- Sustainability Office
- Community Relations
- Diversity and Inclusion Office
- Musco Center
- Town and Gown
- Public Safety