Virtual SURF Information Session
Registration is now open
Join online anytime throughout the day to learn all the information students and faculty mentors need to know about the SURF program. Student Scholar Ambassadors, past SURF fellows and Center for Undergraduate Excellence representatives will be available to answer your questions.
Students and faculty interested in the SURF program are encouraged to attend.
- General overview of the program
- Who can apply for SURF
- Application requirements and process
- Program dates
- Funding distribution for SURF fellow and faculty mentor
- Requirements & responsibilities of the SURF fellow and faculty mentor
- Expected time commitment for SURF fellow and faculty mentor
- Housing information
- Weekly faculty seminars and professional development meetings
- Social activities
*Presentations will be given at the top of each hour.